The cavernous lair of an eccentric Telvanni Spellwright, located in a transitional region between Indoril and Telvanni Districts. Luvahr Thil serves as an inn with a host of features, including but not limited to a tavern, garden, library and dueling arena – anything a visiting Telvanni, Indoril, pilgrim or outlander may need. Outfitted with various magickal and kinetic security measures, no crime goes unseen. So you’re as safe as can be!
Homestead: The Gorinir Estate
Population Limit: 12
Location: Morrowind, Northwest of Necrom, on the shore
Monster Policy: Hidden Monsters Allowed
• Pit-stop for individuals traveling between the Telvanni Peninsula, the Deshaan plains and Necrom.
• Social mingling free of politics of either House or Temple. The bar has foods and drinks from all over Tamriel!
• Stress relief in the library, dueling range or gardens depending on how you prefer to wind down.
• Healing via ALMSIVI shrine and fountain blessed by the Temple.
• Easy access via massively-distributed scrolls of recall or boat from Mournhold and Necrom.
All Images: https://imgur.com/gallery/vbJynHL